Thursday, April 14, 2011

14 Free Dr. Peppers!

So, I was in Publix today, doing my regular weekly coupon shop on their new sale items, when I came across a deal I didn't know about that turned out to be my best find. Until April 20, Publix has select Pepsi products on sale Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Normally, I wouldn't be too excited about that as they tend to do this same sale about once every 6 weeks; but this time, I had a leg up. About 2 months ago, I got a bunch of manufacturer's coupons on hang tags of Dr. Pepper for Buy 1 Get 1 Free on any flavor 2 liter of Dr. Pepper. Store B1G1 + Manufacturer B1G1 = Free Soda For Me! 14 free sodas to be exact. Usually I wouldn't cash in that many coupons on one trip (I quite literally cleared off the shelves or all Dr. Pepper 2 liters), but my coupons expire on 4/15/11 - that's tomorrow folks! Holy cow, did I luck out!

So, I came home and had to half apologize to my husband for buying more sodas than we could ever fit in our small pantry, but he will be thanking me for quite a while... each time he gets a cool glass of the perfect mix of 23 flavors. Because we all know... it tastes much better when it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!