Friday, April 15, 2011

Fun In The Mail

So, over the last several months, I have been regularly requesting any and all freebies I catch wind of on the internet. The results have been 2 and a half pages of free items from full sized products to coupons to promotional items. The past two days have been no exception.

Yesterday I received:
  • A t-shirt from Timber Tech Decking that says, "If you think I'm irresistible, you should see my deck."
  • 4 Lactaid Fact Act Pills and a $1 off coupon
  • Fekkai glossing shampoo and conditioner samples

Today I received:
  • A Free Bic Lighter coupon
  • A sample sized Clinique High Impact Mascara

This has been one of my favorite perks to heavy couponing. Sure, there are days that I don't get anything fun at all, but there is always at least one day per week that I get a few samples. How do I accomplish this? Firstly, I subscribe to All You Magazine's Free Samples Every Day in my email. Everyday I get an email with a new sample I can request. Another way to find out free samples is by checking websites like Hip2Save, Couponing To Disney, and Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free. They post all the deals as they find them and free samples are put up super quick. I would recommend checking these throughout the day when you can to check up on the good deals (I know I do).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!