Sunday, April 10, 2011

HouseParty.com Chose Me!


I'm so excited! I've been chosen to host a party for HouseParty.com. I will be hosting a Weight Watchers® Ice Cream Party on April 30th along with other hosts all over the country! 


For those of you who have never heard of House Party, it is a site designed to help you host parties to inform your friends about new products, etc. You go on their site and apply to host parties you are interested in, and if you are chosen, they send you all the things you will need for your soirée :) So, you can now understand my excitement, a.k.a. free ice cream! 


So, my friends are now RSVPing and when it gets closer to our party time, I will get more info as to what we will be receiving :)


There will be all kinds of pictures and whatnot after the party, so check back after the 30th to see how it went! And in the meantime, go to HouseParty.com and apply for a party of your own :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!