Thursday, April 21, 2011

Target Trip

Well, I have to say, I was a bit disappointed by tonight's Target trip. I had a whole list and all the coupons ready to get a lot more things for free, but they didn't have about half of the items I wanted :(

But, I still walked away with these:

  • 3 Degree Men's Deodorant, $1.97 each - Used $1 off Degree Men's of Women's Manufacturer Coupon + $1 off Degree Men's of Women's Target coupon = $0.09 Overage
  • Air Wick White Lily and Orchid Scent 2 Pack of Refills with Free Scented Oil Warmer, on clearance for $4.24 - Used $1 off Air Wick Refills coupon = $3.24 (I just really like this scent).
  • KY Original - $5.12 - Used $2 coupon = $3.12
  • Revlon Nail Clipper with Case, $2.24 - Used Target $2 off Any Revlon Beauty Tool = $0.24
  • 2 PowerBar Iron Girl Energy Bars, $1.19 each - Used B1G1 Free printable coupon = $1.19 for both
  • Sour Patch Kids, price cut to $1.50 - Used $0.50 off Sour Patch kids Target coupon = $1.00
  • 2 Skittle Blenders, $0.69 each - Used $1 off 2 Skittle Blenders Target Coupon + $0.50 off 2 Skittles Products manufacturer coupon = Both For Free
  • Hershey's Milk Chocolate Bliss Bars, on clearance for $0.68 each
My total for all 13 items was $11.53, but I had a $5 gift card from purchasing The King's Speech on Bluray earlier this week, so I only paid $6.53 for everything.
    All in all, this wasn't a terrible trip, but I accidentally left a few coupons I needed at home and I still have more Nivea Body Wash coupons, but the store was out. Oh well, I will get me freebies next week, I guess :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for joining in the conversation!