Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun in the Mail

Wednesday:
  • Eucerin Lotion Sampls and two coupons for $3 off 2 Eucerin and $1 off 1 Eucerin 
  • Nixwax Footwear Cleaning Gel
    Thursday: 
    • P&G Brand Sampler with Head and Shoulders Endurance and Prilosec Samples
    • Quick Cloth Metal Polisher from QCI Direct
    • Ground Pork Cook Book
    Friday:
      •  Coupon for a free bag of Ore-Ida Sweet Potato Fries
      • Fusion Pro Glide Razor with $2 off Pro Glide Cartridge coupon and $2 off Any Pro Series Product
      Also, I got my freebies from Paper Coterie. They had a promotion for $40 of free products the week before Mother's Day. I paid an extra $5 to get all three of these custom journals:
      Isn't their packaging cute?! I have to say, I am pleased as punch! That $40 credit was a brilliant idea on their part, because I am now a customer for life! The books are wonderful quality, and what a great gift idea! These journals are only $15 a piece :) And they come in that cute box! Sold! You should really check out Paper Coterie if you haven't already. You won't be sorry! 

      No comments:

      Post a Comment

      Thanks for joining in the conversation!