Saturday, May 7, 2011

Join Vocal Point For Free Stuff

So, my last bit of Fun in the Mail this week was my freebie from Vocal Point that I've been waiting for. When I first started couponing, Collin at Hip2Save was always singing the praises of this website with all the free stuff and high value coupons she received from it. So, I joined and waited for my stuff. I will say, it did take a while. I joined back in December and this is my first full on freebie I've gotten, but there is another on the way and I have gotten some printable coupons as well. So, I say it is definitely worth joining.

Vocal Point is an online forum to gain consumer opinions about products and spread the word about new ones. They have random polls and surveys about all sorts of things for their members, along with recipe ideas and message boards for members to interact. They also have random campaigns they run to promote things. Currently, they have campaigns for Frosted Mini Wheats With A Touch Of Fruit, Starkist Tuna Sensations, and International Delight Breve Crème. I requested my Mini Wheats, but my husband and I are not fans of tuna, no matter how sensational, so I did not take part in that one. But today, my Breve Crème came in the mail :)
I was surprised to find a cellophane wrapped cardboard coffee cup in my mailbox, but it was really a cute way of sending it. Inside my coffee cup (which is totally usable) was everything pictured:
  • A pamphlet about how Breve Crème doesn't have the typical aftertaste
  • A 'desk clock' sign that says what time you will be back at your desk
  • 1 coupon for a Free pint of Breve Crème
  • 5 coupons for $0.55 off any International Delights pint
I'm really excited about this. I don't drink coffee, but I do drink hot chocolate and I like to use flavored creamer in it to switch things up a bit :) Also, coffee creamer can be used in baking - I recently used crème brulée flavored creamer in place of half and half in a recipe and it was delicious. I'm very excited about the potential of this creamer ... plus it's FREE! Wahoo! Now I guess I just have to decide who my 5 friends are ;)

So, head over to Vocal Point to get set up for your next free sample :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!