Sunday, May 15, 2011

My First Orlando Sentinel Sunday

So, I subscribed to the Orlando Sentinel about 2 weeks ago, and I started getting the paper last Wednesday; so today was my first Sunday with both the Sentinel and the Florida Today :)

It was a sweet day, I have to say. And I was very surprised at the differences in the two papers' coupons. Many were the same, but the Sentinel seemed to have several that the Today didn't have.

So, I highly suggest getting the additional subscription if you don't already. And here is a great deal to get it:

This deal was featured on Couponers United. Head over to this website and sign up for a subscription. With the subscription that you choose, they will also include a $10 gift card to the store of your choice (CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Publix, or Winn Dixie). I have not received my gift card yet, but there are many others on her site that say they did, and i am already getting the paper, which I thought was pretty fast considering I subscribed through a different source.

So, if you are looking to switch it up in your favor, take advantage of this deal for the $10 gift card :)

*Thanks Couponers United for posting this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!