Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CVS Trip

Due to yesterday's torrential downpour, I postponed my weekly CVS trip until today. Here is what I acquired:

  • 2 bottles of Xtra Laundry Detergent, $1.49 each  - Used $1 off 2 coupon from the newspaper (back from April) = 99¢ each
  • Lumene Makeup Remover Wipes, $2.99 - Used $4 off Any Lumene Product at CVS coupon from 6/19 SS insert = Free
  • Box of Rephresh Brilliant PH Tampons, $6.79 - Used $1 off printable coupon = $5.79
  • Twizzlers Pull & Peel, 3 for $6 - Used $1 off CVS coupon from the Magic Coupon Machine and 50¢ off coupon from the 6/26 SS insert = 50¢
  • Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate Bar, 4 for $3 - Used Free CVS printable coupon (no more prints) = Free
So, after my ECBs from last week, I paid $5.61 for everything and I got $6.79 ECBs back! I made money :) CVS has lots of good ecb deals this week, so scour their ad to decide what you want to pick up :)

Also, when I scanned my card at the magic coupon machine, not only did I get the Twizzlers coupon, I also got $1 off Pringles To Go. They have these out for $1 now, so they are free after the coupon! I couldn't find any in the PSJ store today, but they get their truck Tuesday, so the shelves should be restocked tomorrow :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for joining in the conversation!