Friday, June 3, 2011

Fun in the Mail

Wednesday:
  • First Issue of Martha Stewart Magazine (I got a 1 year subscription for free!)
  • Fusion Pro Glide Razor with 2 Cartridges
  • $5 off $50 at Publix coupon
  • Duncan Donuts Coupons
The razor was from a texting offer about a month ago. It was all in Spanish :) I texted thinking I would just get the razor like the regular Pro-Glide challenge ones I've gotten before, but this one is the full pack with 2 cartridges! Woo hoo :)

Thursday:

  • May Issue of Martha Stewart Living (better late than never, I guess)
  • Ulta Catalog with coupons!
  • 1 Week Supply of Osteo Bi-Flex with $2 off coupon
  • Florida Orange Juice "Family Checklist" magnet


Friday:

  • 1 Quart of Crisp White Linen colored Glidden Paint
Friday may have not been over run with stuff, but it was certainly the best! I was surpised it was such a large can! Woo Hoo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!