Thursday, July 7, 2011

Publix and CVS Trip

I actually managed to get to Publix on the first day of the sale instead of the last this week :)

  • 4 boxes of Emerald Nuts Breakfast On the Go, 2 for $5 - Used four $1 off coupons from the newspaper = $1.50 each
  • 2 loaves of Nature's Harvest Butter Bread, $2.79 B1G1 = $1.39 each
  • 2 boxes of Barber Foods Stuffed Chicken Breasts, 2 for $7 - Used two $1.50 printable coupons (no more prints) = $2.00 each
  • Bag of Fresh Cherries, $2.49 per lb
  • 3 tubes of Crest Toothpaste, 10 for $10 - Used three 75¢ off coupons from the 6/5 PG insert - 25¢ each
So, not the lowest total ever, but I really wanted to snag several of these before my coupons expired (that day!).


After Publix, I ran by CVS - it's turning into my favorite place to be this week! And with what I Got, I guarantee I will go back tomorrow!
Mainly I just wanted to show that the CVS on highway 50 has gotten more of the Pringles To Go, and they are still on sale for $1, so if you had one of the coupons from the magic coupon machine from last week, you can still use it! That is one of the best things about CVS, they will always take an expired store coupon if it's on an item they run out of. So, not only did I get a completely free can of ships (no tax or anything), I also got a coupon for a Free gallon of milk! I didn't realize I had purchased 5 already :) And I got a coupon for $10 off $50. I was very excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!