Thursday, August 18, 2011

Publix Trip :)

Well, since all the free stuff was out of stock yesterday for last week's sale, I decided I should get there on the first day this time. Man am I glad I did. I got the last 6 Spray and Wash on the shelf and they all had 65¢ off peelie coupons! So I made money off of them :) Here is my trip:
  • 6 bottle of Resolve Spray and Wash, $2.99 B1G1 - Used three $2 off 2 Publix coupons from the yellow flyer at the front of the store and six 65¢ off peelie coupons on the bottles = 6 for Free + 93¢ overage
  • 2 sticks of Spray and Wash, $2.99 B1G1 - Used $2 off 2 Publix coupon from the yellow flyer at the front of the store and two 50¢ off coupons from the newspaper = 2 for Free + 1¢ overage
  • 2 boxes of Barilla Piccolini, $1.43 B1G1 - Used two 55¢ off coupons from the newspaper = 16¢ each
  • 4 Degree Deodorants (two men, two women), $2.93 B1G1 - Used two Publix $1.50 off 2 printable coupons (no longer available) and four 75¢ off coupons from the newspaper = 4 for Free + 14¢ overage
  • Two Sundown Naturals Vitamins (Biotin $4.59 and B12 $4.39) - Used $6 off 2 Publix coupon from the green flyer at the front of the store and two $1 off peelie coupons from previous bottles = 49¢ each
  • 2 Dannon Activia 4 packs, 3 for $6 - Used two $1 off Target printable coupons = $1 each
  • 2 lb bag of Frozen Tyson Chicken Tenderloins, $5.49
I also used a $5 off $30 Winn Dixie coupon. My pre-coupon and pre-sale total would have been $60.48, but I only paid $4.83! That's a 92% savings! I haven't done that well in quite a while and it really feels good :)

So head out tomorrow if you want to take advantage of the Spray and Wash deal as the yellow flyer coupon expires tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!