Thursday, September 8, 2011

Great New Finds at Aldi

One of the things I love about Aldi is the weekly special items. This week, I was able to find all these items and at a great low price :)

  • Parisia Sparkling Blood Orange Lemonade, $2.49
  • Fusia Wok Sauces, $1.69 each
  • AA Alkaline Batteries, $1.99
  • CafĂ© Bistro Chocolate Covered Biscuits, $1.49
  • Chunky Applesauce (Cherry or Raspberry), $1.49 each
If you have ever tried the Bahlsen brand chocolate biscuits you know how delicious they are - these are just as fantastic! And I got the Pink Lemonade a few weeks ago which was wonderful and I had to try this one.

This is just another reason I love Aldi. I'm much more likely to try something new in the supermarket when it's available at such a reasonable price :) Head to your Aldi this week to get these for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!