Saturday, November 5, 2011

Just Picked Up My Zaycon Foods Order!

I just picked up my order of 40 lbs of 93/7 ground beef from Zaycon Foods :) We braved the night and a Spanish family's birthday party that was held at the pickup site to get this in Cocoa.
Gordo was very curious at first...
And he decided to lick the wrapper to help identify it. After he had tha tlittle taste, he followed me around very intently for the rest of the night :)
We had a little fun with it before we divided it up - I mean, when else will you have a 10 lb tube of beef?
So, after we played around a bit, we got down to business. I labeled a bunch of freezer bags with the date, what it is, and the weight. Then I laid wax paper down on my food scale to weigh out 1 lb and 2 lb increments.

I now have a freezer that is seriously full of beef. As my dad would say, That's a beautiful thing. I'm excited to see how long this lasts us :) I will let you know how it tastes tomorrow - we're making burgers!

Thank you Zaycon Foods for delivering to Cocoa :) The meat looks like very lean, nice quality beef and I can't wait to taste it. If you want to learn about getting this for yourselfsign up here to see about delivery events in your area. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!