Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm Participating In "Me-Made-May"!



I ran across a really neat blog today and am completely inspired now :) Over on So, Zo... What Do You Know?, Zoe has proposed a challenge for the month of May. Basically, the challenge is to craft, repurpose, sew, knit, etc something(s) to wear in May. The challenge is meant to be just that - a challenge - so your project(s) should be something that is a little more than you normally would do. For example, if you are an avid sewer and make most of your clothes, you could make sure that you have enough you-made items to wear one each day for the whole month. If you are more like me, you could just make one large thing that you intend to wear sometime in May. Either way, the challenge is meant to be unique to you, so you can decide what your project will be.

No matter what you choose, if you would like to be part of this challenge and participate with the whole group, go here and make your own pledge as a post on Zoe's blog. Also, if you want to keep others clued into what you are doing, post your pledge to your own blog or Facebook page. Make sure you add a link to Zoe's blog so that any of your crafty friends can also sign up. There will be giveaways associated with the challenge as well, so check Zoe's blog often, especially on May 1st. 

Anyway, here is my own pledge. It may not sound like much, but believe me ... mine will definitely be a challenge. So, here goes:
'I, Megan (Show and Tell Meg), sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '12. I endeavour to sew a dress and wear it during the month of May 2012.'

I will be sure to post updates of my progress and show you how you can make it too in true Show and Tell Meg fashion. So, join me! Get planning now and head over here to sign up :) It's going to be a fun and rewarding experience!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!