Thursday, April 12, 2012

Winn Dixie Trip

It's no secret that I don't usually go to Winn Dixie. Honestly, I had a few bad experiences with mean cashiers who didn't like coupons and wouldn't honor the store's coupon policy, so I stopped going there. But even I can be tempted to give things another try if it's a good enough deal and that was the case with this trip. Also, I deliberately went to a different location - I had all the problems at the PSJ stores so this trip was at the store on Harrison in Titusville. Here is what I got:

  • 8 boxes of Beneful Baked Delights Dog Treats, $4.29 B1G1 - Used 3 B1G1 coupons from the 3/18 SS AND 2 $2 off printable coupons = 4¢ each
  • Idaho Spuds Signature Flakes, $2.49 - Used Free printable coupon from Facebook (no longer available) = Free
  • 8 Scotch Brite Disinfecting Wipes, $2.99 B1G1 - Used 4 B1G1 printable coupons = 8 for Free
  • Goya Masarepa White Corn Meal, $2.79
Before coupons my total would have been $65.27, but I only paid $4.83 :) The cashiers were very impressed  and very nice so I may have to just go to the Harrison store from now on. I was thrilled to find the Idaho Spuds - I have been checking Publix for a month and they don't have them yet since they are a new product. So, if you got the free coupon on the Idaho Spuds, check your local Winn Dixie and hurry because that coupon expires on 4/17!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!