Monday, April 23, 2012

World Book Night Was A Success!

Well, World Book Night is coming to a close, and I have to say it was a fun experience. I ended up giving away all but 1 of the books and I will take care of that tomorrow :) Sadly, I didn't have the guts to ask for a picture of the strangers I gave the book to (they were a little weirded out to begin with that a random person was trying to give them a book - it took a lot of convincing that I wasn't trying to sell something and didn't want anything in return, lol), so the pictures above are of my family members and a friend of the family. I gave a few out at work to random customers and I went over to Planet Fitness on my lunch break and gave 2 copies to the people working the desk.

All in all it was a very fun experience and I hope to be able to participate next year! Also, I look forward to reading Little Bee for myself and then passing it along for another to enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!