Thursday, May 31, 2012

Review: StyleUnited.com

I was lucky enough to be contacted a while back about being one of the pilot members of StyleUnited, a beauty and style website designed by P&G as a forum for women to catch up on trends, learn about skincare, brush up on new makeup tips and so much more!

My experience with the site so far has been great. It was easy (and free) to join, and then you get to customize the things that you see on the site. You can go straight to a plethora of articles - which is what I did - with useful titles such as "How To Make Peplum Work For You" (a subject I had been contemplating lately as fate would have it), "10 Year Round Steps To Better Skin", and "All About Mineral Makeup" just to name a few that I read recently :)

If articles aren't your thing, you can go to the MyStyleFile and take a very accurate beauty quiz to start getting recommendations for products that will work best for you - how cool is that?! You can even get a one-on-one consultation with a live beauty consultant. Who needs a department store makeup counter when you can have the same expertise in your living room?
SheSpeaksbutton
On top of their other great features, you can click their 'News + Offers' tab to see what special deals are going on in the P&G e-Store. I've been a big fan of some of the promotions they have on their site, so it's nice to be able to see the best ones at a glance with this feature.

I Highly Recommend StyleUnited. I've had a lot of fun searching around the site and reading up on the tips especially :) You can have a look for yourself for free! Just  go here to make your own account. Don't forget to add me to your 'inner circle' so we can share our secrets :)

*I was given a gift offer for blogging about StyleUnited, but all opinions are expressed are 100% my own! Check it out, it's a great site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!