Sunday, June 17, 2012

I Won a Wright's Bacon Party!

I came home yesterday to find this large box in my kitchen:
It turns out I won a Wright's Bacon party from the Wright company :) They posted about this a while back and you could apply to host a party and they would supply all the goodies (similar to the house parties I have done in the past for other products). I just had to open this baby up and see what was inside. Check this out!
Lol look at the poster :) Everything is patriotic themed and all about bacon. Have a closer look at my loot!
I received:

  • Aprons
  • Tongs
  • I'm A Bacon Patriot T-Shirts
  • Koozies
  • Buttons
  • Balloons
  • Temporary Tattoos
  • Recipe Books
  • Invitations
  • Fans
  • Posters
  • 4 coupons for a Free Wright's Bacon product
  • $25 American Express Gift Card
I have to say, this is more than generous for the Wright company to send me all this stuff. The package also includes release forms for my guests to sign so their pictures can be posted on the Wright website. I don't think this will be a problem since most people I know will sign anything to get one of those shirts :) I'm so excited to plan my party now, and I will definitely post pictures of the big event! Thank you Wright company for the super fun box to throw a great party!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!