Friday, July 6, 2012

Fun in the Mail

Monday: 

  • Ebony Magazine
  • All You Magazine
  • Architectural Digest Magazine
  • Clear Shampoo and Conditioner samples
  • Aveeno Nourish and Strengthen Samples
  • Bounty coupons from Vocal Point
  • Charmin coupon for $1 off
  • Free Kidney pin form the American Kidney Society
Tuesday:

  • Newsweek Magazine
  • Carbona Silver Wipes from Stain Talk for a review

Wednesday:

  • W Magazine
  • More Magazine
  • Nexcare Bandages with coupon
  • Enfamil Formula samples with vouchers
  • Baby onesie from Lela.com
The last 2 weeks:

  • Flexitol Sample with coupon
  • Nexus shampoo and conditioner sample with $3 coupon
  • Bodycology lotion sample with $1 coupon
  • Ace Bandage with $2 coupon
  • Free birthday card from Cardstore.com
  • Carnation Breakfast sample with coupon
  • Sebamed sample with $3 coupon


  • Teen Vogue Magazine
  • Publix Greenwise Magazine
  • Nature's Valley Granola Bar
  • Now Energy bar
  • Keurig Brew Over Ice Tumbler Cup
  • A bunch of other stuff and magazines
Sorry I fell off the wagon the last couple of weeks. With my birthday and then independence day this week it's just been a little crazy and my mail has all gotten kind of stacked together for me to deal with later and I finally managed most of it yesterday. I know there is more stuff that I missed, but I promise to be better next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!