Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crochet Update: Yet Another Hat!

Well, I finished my first experience with the shell stitch and I really love how cutesy and girly it looks.
I'm in love with this color - too bad I have no idea what it's called since it was in my stash and I threw away the label. Yeah, won't be making that mistake again.

Anyway, isn't it cute? It's hard to see laying flat - I'll have to find a local baby to model it for me. I'm not completely finished. I think this would look super cute with a bow and I did make a few before I started making this hat (they were the inspiration behind the whole project actually), but now that the hat is finished the bows look way too small. I need to find a good pattern for a bigger bow or just figure out how to upsize one of the 2 patterns I already tried.

This is another baby gift hat and I do have some time, but I was so excited that I finished something else that I just had to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!