Tuesday, August 7, 2012

I Received my Neosporin Eczema Essentials Smiley Kit!

I was selected to try Neosporin's new Eczema Essentials kit as part of Smiley 360 :) I'm not sure if I have mentioned it all that much before (it's a little of an embarrassing topic), but I have fairly severe eczema on my hands, with a little bit on my knees and elbows. Occasionally it turns up in some random places as well. I'm excited to try this out, but since it's summer my skin has been really enjoying the extra humidity in the air. Is it bad to hope for an eczema outbreak so I can try this stuff for real?

I'm going to be giving this a thorough run through with before and after photos and everything, so stay tuned to the blog if you want to learn more about this promising stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!