Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Crochet Update: Meet Bernard the Bear!

He's finished!
Everyone, this is Bernard. Bernard, everyone :)
 I absolutely love my little bear. I just finished him last night. I had to make the snout and nose and then stuff and stitch him together. Seriously, just the stuffing and stitching took at least an hour and a half, but he's so worth it!
Here's his back. I'm really happy with how much more even and tight my stitches look than they did on my bird.
I'm really pleased with my little woodland animals. If you want to make these cute little guys for yourself, you can join the Amigurumi Woodland Animals class on Craftsy. I'm really excited to make the next animal in the class - a deer :) But I will be switching mine up a bit. I can't wait to show you!

1 comment:

Thanks for joining in the conversation!