Thursday, October 4, 2012

Hancock Fabrics: Simplicity Sale + Mobile Coupon Club!

Hancock Fabrics has all of their Simplicity patterns on sale 5 for $5 starting today! The sale runs through Monday only and it is only valid in stores. This is a great opportunity to stock up on styles you may want to make - I always hunt through the Simplicity website and make a list of what I want so I can just go in and grab them. It's so much easier than looking through the book there. Think Halloween costumes, people :)

Also, Hancock has just started their 'Mobile Club' - You can receive exclusive coupons directly on your phone. If you sign up now, you will immediately have a coupons for 10% off your entire purchase sent - perfect for the pattern sale (that means they are only 90¢ a piece)! To join, just text Hancock to 89074 and you're all set!

I know where I'll be this Saturday evening :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!