Sunday, November 4, 2012

Crochet Update: Meet Willis the Wiggly Monster

Well, I finished another one :)
Everyone, meet Willis :) I was a little too late for the Halloween Crochet Along on FreshStitches, but I just loved her free monster patterns so much I had to make one. I made this little guy using the Lark the Monster free pattern. Stacey Trock has 10 monster patterns you can get for for free here. I really liked this guy's little ruffle so I started him a few days ago. I used my extra hour last night to get his whole body done and I just had to do his ruffle this morning.
He was a really simple make and he's just so cute! My family had fun tossing him around when I showed them. He is like a fancy ball :)

You should make one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!