Thursday, November 15, 2012

My Latest Craftsy Haul

Well, before I got my last disappointing Craftsy purchase I had already ordered these as well. I was worried I would have the same problem - that my dye lots would be different. I am thrilled to report i had no such problem!
I grabbed 6 skeins of Wisdom Yarns Limerick in Greens. I love how it fades from kelly green to a blueish green and back. And it's 100% superwash merino wool! These babies were $4.25 each (normally $9)
And I got this 10 pack of Cascade Kaleidoscope yarn in Sunripe. These are acrylic but they are so soft and will be perfect for a blanket or something.

All of my skeins were from the same dye lots! Yahoo! So, it seems to just be luck of the draw. Sometimes you win, somethings you lose. But at least it restored my faith a little :)

1 comment:

  1. the colors of both of these are delightful! The Cascade will make a lovely blanket, I think - such sunny colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!