Monday, November 12, 2012

Review: Easy Access Bandages

When I first heard about the Tender Corporation and their new Easy Access Bandages, I was really curious. What makes a bandage 'easy access'? I had never seen them before and I was very intrigued with what they could offer. When I received a box yesterday with some to try out for myself, I was really excited :)


The Easy Access Bandages are designed for those who may have their hands a little full :) The box contains 2 compact packs of 15 bandages that can easily be put in your purse or diaper bag or anywhere else you may need them. To use one, you just hold the bandage where indicated:
and pull out your bandage :) While it pulls out, one half of the sticky part is exposed so you can go straight from the package to your skin, then just remove the other cover from the sticky part and press down. It can all be done with just one hand! How cool is that?
Sorry for the strange photo, but I wanted to show the size of the bandages. These are nice and medium sized and would be perfect for busy moms. Got one kid in your arms when your toddler falls down? No problem! Just pull out your convenient little pack and you only need the one hand to go from tears to healing in seconds - no muss, no fuss. Also, these sell exclusively at Walmart and they are only $2.97 for a pack of 30. You can get regular bandages (like the ones above) or finger and knuckle shaped ones.

For those who need to know these are latex free fabric bandages, so you don't even have to worry about any strange reactions. Just pull one out and get back to what you are doing without the stress a minor injury can cause. I don't have any wounds at the moment, but I did stick that bandage to my hand just to try it out and it held on very well. It kind of makes me excited to have these in my purse for the next time I need them :) If you want more info, you can go here to watch a video. Also, you can 'Like' Easy Access Bandages on Facebook or visit their website for more info.

Want to try some of these for yourself? 
You can grab a coupon for these babies here and get $1 off and they are available exclusively at Walmart. So just grab a pack next time you're over there :)

*I received a pack of Easy Access Bandages for free to facilitate my review, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own and not influenced in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!