Sunday, December 9, 2012

Fantabulous Food! Quick Salted Caramel Brownies

I know it's been a really long time since I posted any recipes and I'm sorry about that. It's been really crazy around here for reasons that I can't tell yet. We've been all about the quick and delicious around here and I decided to get a little experimental and it really worked in my favor :)

Quick Salted Caramel Brownies:

  •  Any box of brownie mix you prefer (I used Aldi brand) and the ingredients it says you will need
  • 14 mini Milky Way bars, chopped into quarters
  • Torani Salted Caramel Syrup
1. Mix the batter as the box instructs, but don't use quite as much water as it says. My box said it needed 1/4 cup of water so I poured about half that into the measuring cup and then filled up to the 1/4 cup line with the Torani syrup. You could also try using straight syrup if you want. Add to the batter and mix until well blended.
 2. Add the chopped Milky Way pieces and mix well. Grease your brownie pan and spread batter evenly. Bake according to box instructions.
 3. Taste the delicious goodness :)
As you can see, we couldn't wait to try them and they were quite tasty :) If you really want to go all out try a brownie sundae with these and some vanilla ice cream and then drizzle more of the Torani syrup on top. You won't be sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!