Friday, March 22, 2013

My Mail-Time Surprise!

I had a lovely surprise in the mail for me today :)
It's a kit from FreshStitches! As you know, I use her patterns all the time for the cute little animals I make. Did you know she also offers kits?! Each kit includes the pattern, all the yarn you need, and safety eyes - just add stuffing and you're good to go :) I have never tried the kits before, just the patterns, and this kit is Roosevelt the Monster made in limited edition colors of purple and yellow. The monster kits were made especially for the Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival last weekend and Stacey put the left overs on the website for sale, so I snagged one :)

I also got a cute little button with Nelson the FreshStitches Owl on it :) So cute! And I even got a coupon for my next pattern purchase.

I can't wait until I have the time to make this guy up - and you know I'll post the results :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!