Wednesday, February 14, 2024

WIP Wednesday: Happy Valentine's Day and My New Project

This week has been full of knitting. I managed to finish an adorable Valentine's gift for my girls. I'll post about all the particulars soon. I also finished my Hockey Sock today, so I will post about those here soon.

The other day I had knit my socks so much that i had a tender divot in my ring finger and had to stop knitting, lol. Thankfully, I don't hold circular needles in the same way as DPNs, so I decided to use this as an opportunity to cast on the Ishbel shawl. This yarn is even more beautiful knitted up than it was in the skein, and this project is pretty mindless since the body is just a stockinette triangular shawl. This will be a great one to be my grab and go easy project after the socks are done, which is great because I was honestly a bit worried as to what I could be in the middle of after the socks were finished. I'm excited to watch this one grow.

That's really all i have to report on this week, which feels like I'm missing something after having so many things to post for a while. I do have a big surprise coming on Friday, so stay tuned for that. I hope everyone is having a great Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!