Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WIP Wednesday: Emelie Progress

This week has been all about the sweater:
I've made a decent amount of progress on my Emelie :) It's now 6" long and that means I am ready to start increasing for the bust. I only just realized that last night as I finished up a lace repeat. I would be one full repeat further along except that I screwed up and had to tink back THE ENTIRE LACE REPEAT! Oh man, that was a pain. Lesson learned: don't knit in the back of a bumpy van at night with fine black yarn. Kind of a duh when I type it out, but apparently it wasn't at the time. I messed up bad and then started dropping stitches as I bumped along trying to back track. I eventually had to just put it away before I ruined it. So I had to take all that out *sigh*. I guess it was meant to be though since I need to start increasing, so we'll focus on the good of it :)
I'm up to 5 lace repeats and I seriously love this pattern - it's so pretty! I know it's hard to see, but just take my word for it. Gotta love photographing details on black yarn.

I've also been sewing quite a bit, but I finished them so they will get their own posts soon :)
That's it for me this week :) I'll be posting some finished items soon too. Head over to Tami's Amis' Blog to see what others are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!