Thursday, April 30, 2015

It's Time For Me Made May 2015!

Well, it's that time of the year again - Me Made May. I managed to put off my pledge until quite literally the last minute, since May begins tomorrow. I always love watching everyone else participate each year, and I made a rather paltry attempt last year. I still won't kid myself that I have enough me-made clothing to last me a month, but I will certainly have more at my disposal than last year. So, my pledge may sound similarly vague, but it will definitely be better fulfilled this time around.

 'I, Megan of Show and Tell Meg, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '15. I endeavor to wear all of my completed me-made and refashioned items over duration of May 2015. I also pledge to finish a few of my long standing WIPs to be worn as well.'

I know that I will be able to do a much better job at sticking to this now :) I already wear mostly thrifted clothing as it is, so that will be a nice little bonus to rest my mind. I will be taking pictures to document on the days that I succeed and I will post them to instagram. Please pop over there to see the play-by-play, or just wait until the end of May for a recap. I'm very excited to participate this year, and I hope it turns out a fun yet challenging month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!