Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WIP Wednesday: Secrets and Sweaters

Well, I was a loser again and waited two weeks to make up the next set of clues for the Fuzzy Mitten Mystery KAL - but he's all caught up and looks so cute!
 I'm pretty much sure that my suspicions were correct now - I think it's a turtle :)
Just take a look at that little tail! I'm so excited to get the next two clues. Also, it turns out I didn't use the wrong color, so I will still be able to use my awesome kelly green yarn as planned. Yay!
I also managed to work on my Agatha a little on my Agatha cardigan as well :) I've got all the decreases done and now I'm just working the waist until it's the length I want. I had to fudge things a bit to go from a size Large til the bust and then change to size X Large for the waist. I just changed the number of decreases so that it gave me the number of stitches required for the XL. It actually was pretty easy to do, so hopefully the fit is good.
I also had to fix what seems to be a weird pattern error. The left pic is "before" my fix - the pattern had me work purl stitches until a certain point and then start a knit ridge. Looks bad, huh? I'm not sure why it's written like that, but I didn't like it, so I dropped that stitch all the way back to the cast on, and used a crochet hook to make them all knit stitches instead. The right pic is the "after". Much better :)
That's it for my knitting this week :) I've still been diligently working on my house, which really just makes me super tired, lol. I'll update more on that soon. If you'd like to see what others are working on, head over to Gracey's Goodies and look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!