Saturday, June 20, 2015

New Craftsy Class Alert: Classic Crochet Openwork

I was so excited about the release of this class this week that I wanted to share it with my readers in case you would be interested as well.

Craftsy has made another great crochet class - Classic Crochet Openwork. The class teaches "classic" (a.k.a. "antique") techniques, including: trellis, mesh & filet, pineapple stitch, Irish crochet, Bruges lace, Hairpin lace, and Solomon's knots. Personally, I have always been fascinated by all these old techniques I see in beautiful pattern books I get from thrift shops, but I've never buckled down and figured out how to work the stitches myself. So when I saw this class announced, and that it is taught by Jennifer Hansen (I have both of her other Craftsy classes and they are wonderful!), I put it right in my cart. Just for the record, I purchased this with my own money - I just wanted to spread the word to any other crochet enthusiasts out there who may read this blog :)

So, if you are interested, head over here to snag the class for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!