Monday, May 1, 2017

Me Made May 2017: My Pledge

So, I'm a bit late at declaring my pledge this year for Me Made May, but I am participating! I was unsure if I was going to join in this year since I wear my me-mades very regularly already, so it ended up feeling a bit silly to post all my outfits on Instagram every day last year. I just can't resist the urge to join in the fun! That's really what it's mostly about anyway, so I decided to once again burden my non-sewing IG friends with my outfits, lol. Here is my official pledge:

"I, Megan (of www.ShowandTellMeg.com and @showandtellmeg), sign up as a participant of Me Made May '17. I endeavor to wear at least one me-made clothing item per day for the duration of the month of May. I also pledge to finish knitting my Alecia Beth cardigan as well as sew up a few new pieces to wear during the month and identify wardrobe holes and plan sewing projects to fill the holes."

It's really a no-brainer for me to reach for clothing I've made - It's the most comfortable clothing in my closet! I just love virtually hanging out with other makers on Instagram and being inspired by their projects. I also plan to do a big wardrobe quell in the coming weeks, so this challenge should help me realize what I do like to wear and why. If you'd like to participate, head over to Zoe's blog and sign up, then join us with the hashtag #MMMay17

You can see my previous round ups here: 201620152014. Yay for year #4!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!