Tuesday, June 12, 2018

I Won! I Won! Thank You For Voting For My Video :)

I've had some awesome news that I waited to share here until my prize arrived :)
I won the Mochimochi Land Video Contest :) I blogged about my entry here, and thanks to everyone who voted - I won 1st place! How awesome is that? Even better than the notoriety are the prizes.
I won a $100 gift card to Knit Picks, a $50 gift card to Mochimochi Land, and Anna's 3 current Mystery Kits. These are all new, unreleased patterns (which is why I don't show what they are in the photos - don't worry I'll share them once they are made up) along with the yarn and fluffy you need to make them. How cool is that? And she even topped it off with an adorable button of a knitted sumo wrestler, lol.

This whole project was so fun. I still can't believe that my ridiculous video won 1st place, lol. Thank you all again so much for voting. I couldn't have won without those votes.

Now I have to start planning next year's entry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!