Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Hello Again!

Hello, Friends! Man, it has been a very long time, hasn't it? I lost my blog domain name back in 2021 and I was already so overwhelmed with things that I just dropped off blogging. I got myself pretty heavy into homesteading and food production in the last few years and let me tell you ... that really takes up any and all spare time. I feel like I've got myself to a good place with all that, but even more I just miss having a visual record of the things I make. I've still been making things, and I still post on Ravelry all as I finish yarny projects, but the Instagram world really isn't what it used to be now that the algorithm has changed so much and I just wanted to start up my blog again. 

I don't get to make things like I did before I had kids, that's for sure, but I figure I can post not only things I am working on, but I can also catch up on the things I never posted over the last few years. I hope to post regularly once more and share my experience with different patterns and problem solving I managed. I may also add in new content, which may or may not be of interest, but I'm counting this as mostly for myself anyway lol. Do people still read blogs? I don't even know.

Anyway, I'm happy to be back and have this outlet to share my antics with the world. Thanks for being here and I hope you stick around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!