Wednesday, August 9, 2023

WIP Wednesday: Slow and Steady Progress

Not a very involved post for this week's WIP Wednesday, I'm afraid. One of my sisters moved across country, so I was helping with that and running around to get my kids ready for school and so much more. Not a much time for making things, sadly. But progress has still been made! The only thing that has made any progress this week is my Susan Shaw vintage cardigan - I'm inching ever closer to the body being done and I did start one of the sleeves just barely, but I decided to wait and possibly pick up the sleeves ones the body is seamed together, so I set that aside. Either way, I'm happy with how this is looking and I'm excited to have more time to work on it once school officially starts and things settle down a bit here.

Have you had a crazy few weeks too? Any making going on? I'd love to hear about it and live vicariously through the projects of others! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!