Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Free Cell Phone Skin From Playtex

While in Publix, I saw that they had Playtex Gentle Glide on sale B1G1, so I picked up two. I didn't notice until I got home, but both of the packages were specially marked with peelie coupons with codes to redeem for a free cell phone skin! And it takes 2 codes to get one, so I lucked out :)
When I followed the instructions on the peelies to go to this website and put in my codes, it took me to skinit.com and I got a completely free skin of my choice for my phone :) They have lots of cool designs, and they don't even charge you for the shipping!
So when you pick up your B1G1 deal at Publix, make sure to get packages with these peelies!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!