Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sweet Publix Trip

Tonight, I went to my local Publix to cash in on some of the sweet deals they have available this week. Here's what I got:
  • 12 Powerade Zeros, B1G1 - Used six B1G1 printable coupon on Facebook = 12 For Free!
  • 4 Juicy Juice, B1G1 - Used $2 off 4 Juicy Juice Coupon printable coupon = $5.98
  • 2 Cherry Coke, 1 Sprite, 1 Seagram's, B2G1 - Used hang tag coupon "Buy 3 Coke Products, Get 1 Sprite Free" along with another hang tag coupon "$0.55 off 1 Seagram's Gingerale" = $3.23 For 4 Sodas
  • Hungry Jack Maple Syrup = $3.69
  • Hungry Jack Pancake Mix, $2.15 - Used hang tag coupon "Buy 1 HJ Syrup and get 1 HJ Pancake Mix Free" = Free
  • 2 Sweet Baby Ray's Barbeque Sauce, B1G1 = $2.49 for 2
  • 2 Playtex Gentle Glide 18 Count, B1G1 - Used $3 off any 2 Playtex Gentle Glide coupon (I think it came from April's All You Magazine) = $1.29 for 2
  • 3 Old El Paso Refried Beans, 4 for $5 - Used $1 off any 3 Old El Paso Beans coupon from $15 GM Coupon Booklet = $2.75 for 3
  • Oreo Golden Cakesters, 2 for $5 - Used $1 off Oreo Cakesters Target printable coupon = $1.50
  • 5 Bic Soleil Bella Disposable Razors, B1G1 - Used four $3 off Bic Soleil Bella 3 Pack printable coupon and one $2 off Any Bic Disposable Razors coupon from newspaper = (Totaled with men's razors below)
  • 3 Bic Comfort 3 Men's Disposable Razors, B1G1 - Used three $3 off Bic Men's Disposable Razors coupons from the newspaper = $1.04 Overage
  • 2 Odwalla Juice Drinks, 2 for $4 - Used $1 off 2 Odwalla Drinks Publix printable coupon = $3.00 for 2
  • Voskos Yogurt, 10 for $10 - Used $1 off Any Voskos Yogurt coupon from newspaper = Free
So, as you can see, some of my deals were much better than others, but I am not one to skip out on something I want or need because it's not completely free. All in all though, this was one of my best trips so far :) I paid $26.26 and saved $92.69! How awesome is that?! Last time I got that kind of savings, I had to make sure everything was super duper on sale. This time, I was able to do it with somewhat normal shopping!

What made this trip even better was a nice couple who started talking to me when they saw my ridiculous binder I shop with. She was a coupon newbie and I was able to give her a few of my favorite blogs to look at to help her out. Then we checked out at the same time and she hung around to see what my total was. I had a witness who thought it was just as awesome as I did :) I have to say that makes this my best shopping trip ever! 

    1 comment:

    1. Megan, I am seriously loving your blog! I've checked it everyday probably for the last week! You are doing such a great job! It's so nice to see the deals someone local is getting!

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for joining in the conversation!