Saturday, April 16, 2011

Have You Tried WeReward Yet?

A friend of mine who recently joined the wonderful world of couponing told me about an app for her iPhone that earned her $20.00 in one month. It's called WeReward.
The way WeReward works is you have a list of places and products depending on your location that you take your picture according to their requirements and send it in to earn "points." I know we've seen apps like this before, but the thing that makes this one different is that each "point" is equal to 1 cent. So, if you get approved with a photo submission for 52 points, you actually are receiving $0.52. The money can be cashed out when you hit $10 and will be sent to your paypal account. 
I have to admit, if I had just come across this app in the app store, I would have thought it was too good to be true and passed it by, but my friend Becca has proved that it is legit! I'm excited about it because I have already submitted enough pictures to make $7.21 and I only downloaded it last Friday! If I can keep up that kind of momentum with it, it could turn out to be fairly profitable :)

So, head over to WeReward now! The sooner the better! No time like the present to earn easy money :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!