Friday, April 15, 2011

Weekly Target Freebies

Well, I had a very profitable trip to Target this evening :) I did buy other things, but I got these 5 things for cheaper than free :)
I purchased:
  • Nivea Touch of Sparkle Body Wash (price cut to $3.04, then used Target $1 off Nivea store coupon and $2 Nivea Body Wash manufacturer's coupon from All You Magazine) = $0.04
  • Nivea For Men Body Wash (price cut to $3.04, then used Target $1 off Nivea store coupon and $2 Nivea Body Wash manufacturer's coupon from All You Magazine) = $0.04
  • Secret Clinical Strength Travel Size ($2.49 in the travel section, then used $3 off any Secret CLinical coupon from P&G coupon mailer) = -$0.51
  • 2 Visine Advanced Relief Travel Size ($1.99 in travel section, then used 2 printable $1 off any Visine coupons) = -$0.02
So, I got these 5 items, plus $0.61 applied to the rest of my bill :) How great is that?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!