Monday, May 2, 2011

Fun In The Mail

Man, I hope that I can maintain this momentum of mail forever! This has been a fun couple of weeks for the mail. I know I tried to narrow my mail freebies down to one post a week, but I am officially taking that back. I'll just have to post it whenever there are enough items :)

Monday:
  • Full Sized Physician's Formula Eye Booster 2-in-1 Lash Boosting Eyeliner + Serum (I've been really looking forward to this one!)
  • U by Kotex Sample Pack with 1 pad, 2 tampons (1 regular, 1 super) and a $1 off coupon in really cute packaging
  • $10 Worth of Laundry Coupons 
    • $1 off Downy Wrinkle Releaser
    • $2 off Dryel Starter Kit or Refill
    • $2 off Febreze Laundry Odor Eliminator
    • $1 off 15 Minute Dry Cleaner with Bounce
    • $1 off Any Tide Wash or Bra Bag
    • $1 off Bounce Lint Roller
    • $1 off Evercare Lint Roller of Refill
    • $1 off Any Dreft Product
    One of the reasons I wanted to post about these today is because you can still request all but one of these for yourself! (The Physician's Formula was gone the day it was opened up.)
    Just check out these links:
    • For the U by Kotex sample & coupon, go here.
    • For the Laundry Coupons, go here. While you're there you can also sign up to be emailed an additional $2 printable coupon. Even better, all the coupons in the mail are good until the end of this year!
    After getting my mail, I walked in my house to find a box sitting on the table (it was delivered while my husband was home). It contained the following:
    • Febreze Flameless Luminary Starter Kit in Green Tea Citrus Scent
    • Febreze Wooden Wick Candle in Green Tea Citrus Scent
    These two Febreze items came with a letter explaining that one of these items is for me to keep while the other is to give to my favorite teacher for Teacher Appreciation Week. Also, it came with an application for the teacher to fill out to be eligible for a grand prize of $5000. I requested this sample on Facebook a few weeks ago for my Mother-in-law who is a high school teacher, but I never expected I would get something too! Now I just have to decide which one to give her and which one to keep :)

    I checked the Febreze Facebook page and while they are all out of the free samples, you can still nominate your favorite teacher for the $5000 Grand Prize! So head over here and nominate that special teacher in your life! They do so much for us, they deserve a shot at a nice prize, don't you think?


    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for joining in the conversation!