Wednesday, June 29, 2011

CVS Trip

While at Publix, I noticed that my $1 off Diet Coke 16 or 20oz printable coupon from a while back was about to expire, so I decided to swing by CVS on the way home :)

  • 2 bottles of Diet Coke 20oz, $1.69 - Used two $1 off printable coupons from Facebook = 69¢ each
  • Bag of Twizzlers Filled Twists, 3 for $6 - Used $1 CVS coupon from the magic coupon machine and 50¢ coupon from the 6/26 SS insert = 50¢
  • Pringles On the Go, $1 - Used $1 off coupon from the magic coupon machine = Free
  • Hershey's Air Delight Chocolate Bar, 4 for $3 - Used Free CVS printable coupon = Free
So, for everything here I paid $2.25 out of pocket, and I got another $1 off Pringles On the Go coupon but they were out of them, so I will get a freebie next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!