Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Publix Trip

So, I was a slacker again this week because of all the rain, and I didn't get out to Publix for the current sale until today. There were some deals I definitely wanted to get, so I printed my coupons and went to Publix :) Here is what I got:

  • 8 boxes of Nutri-Grain Bars, $3.49 B1G1 - Used four $1 off 2 coupons from inside Kellogg's cereal boxes and four $1 off 2 Target printable coupons = 75¢ each
  • 2 eight packs of Oscar Mayer Premium Beef Hot Dogs, $4.99 B1G1 - Used $1 off 2 coupon from the newspaper, $1 off Target coupon from today's Orlando Sentinel, and 75¢ off Target printable coupon = 2 for $2.24
  • 1 Dozen Eggland's Best Eggs, 2 for $4 - Used 35¢ off coupon from newspaper = $1.65
  • 4 pints of Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream, $4.49 B1G1 - Used two $1 off 2 coupons from the newspaper = $1.75 each
  • 2 bottles of Gain Detergent 50oz, $3.99 each - Used two $1 off Gain coupons from newspaper and two $1 off Gain Publix coupons from the Stocking Spree sheet = $1.99 each
  • 2 four packs of Activia Yogurt, 3 for $6 - Used $1 off 2 coupon from the newspaper = $1.50 each
  • Raspberries, $2.00
  • 4 boxes of Crystal Light packets, $2.99 B1G1 - Used four $1 off coupons from the 6/12 SS insert and $1 off 4 Target printable coupon = 25¢ each
  • 1.32 lbs Publix Ground Turkey, $2.69 per pound = $3.55
  • 1 lb Perdue Ground Chicken, $3.29
I also used a $5 off $30 Publix coupon from the RP mailer I got Saturday. So, my pre-coupon and sale total would have been $101.82, but I only paid $30.01. Also, the reason I got so many Nutri-Grain bars is for the Cars promotion they have going right now. Kellogg's has a reward program and each code inside of specially marked Cars boxes give you 1 point. You can get several different items, but I got them for the $5 Gas Card for only 4 points :) So, I will be receiving $10 in gas cards back from this transaction. Keep you eye out for other Kellogg's products with the Cars logo on them - there are lots of items that qualify.
    So, after I get my gas cards in the mail, that will make my total $20.01 for everything :) I know it's not the best trip I've done, but it was things we needed plus my husband does love Ben & Jerry's Crème Brulée flavor :)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for joining in the conversation!