Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Day Full of Deals

Well, I began my shopping trip at Target to check if they had the Neutrogena bars back in stock, and they didn't. But I finally decided to do the Febreze Gift Card Deal. So, I did the Febreze items first in one transaction and then used the $5 gift card on my next transaction of all my other stuff.

  • Febreze Noticables Spray, $2.50 - Used $1 off coupon from the 8/28 PG insert = $1.50
  • 4 Febreze Set & Refresh, $2..50 each - Used four $1 off coupons from the 8/28 PG insert = $1.50 each
  • Double Pack of Up & Up brand Rubbing Alcohol, clearance 86¢
  • 2 Schick Intuition Razors, clearance $4.24 - Used $2 off coupon from the newspaper = $2.24 each
  • Degree Women Deodorant with Bonus Travel Size, clearance $2.58 - Used $1 off coupon from the newspaper = $1.58
  • 3 2-packs of Moleskine Notebooks, clearance $1.73 each
  • Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeshadow, clearance $1.26 - Used $1 off newspaper coupon and $1 off Target printable coupon = Free + 74¢ overage
So, after using my $5 gift card, I paid $14.59 for everything. Not too bad being that I didn't plan for this trip and it's mostly items I just wanted :)

Then I went to Home Depot to snag my 40 lbs of charcoal for $7.97 when I found this beautiful site:
They had Charmin 4 packs on clearance for 76¢ each :) So with the 25¢ off coupon from the PG 8/28 insert. So, I grabbed my 4 of those babies and 2 of the 2-packs of charcoal :)

Then I headed to Publix to take advantage of their latest sale.

  • 2 boxes of Mueller's Whole Grain Pasta, $1.43 B1G1 - Used two 55¢ off coupons from the newspaper = 16¢ each
  • Motts for Tots Apple White Grape Juice, 3 for $6 - Used $1 off coupon from Vocal Point - $1.00
  • 2 tubs of Cool Whip, 97¢ each
  • 2 tubs of Lloyd's Barbeque Pulled Chicken, $5.49 B1G1 - Used two $1 off coupons from the newspaper = $1.75 each
  • 2 packs of Kraft Singles, 2 for 5 - Used $1 off 2 Target printable coupon = $2.00 each
  • 2 loaves of Publix White Bread, $1.39 each - Used two $1 off Publix Bread wyb Kraft Singles Publix printable coupons = 39¢ each
  • 1.07 lbs of Ground Chuck, $3.20 - Used $1 off Ground Beef (at least 1 lb) wyb 2 Kraft Singles peelie pad coupon = $2.20
  • 2 packs of Dixie Ultra  Bowls, $2.93 B1G1 - Used $2 off 2 peelie pad coupon (they were taped on the packages!) = 47¢ each
  • 2 bags of Snyders of Hannover Nibbles, $2.99 B1G1 - Used Free coupon from Nat'l Pretzel Day offer (no longer available) =2 for Free
  • 3 cups of Oikos Greek Yogurt, 3 for $5 - Used 3 Free coupons from the Parade Magazine = 3 for Free
So after my $5 off $30 Winn Dixie coupon, I only paid 9.74! The pre-coupon and pre-sale total would have been $52.41 :) Not too shabby. And I got to finally use my Free pretzels coupon I've been holding onto in hopes of getting 2 for free :) And I did!

I finished off my trip by going to Aldi to get some milk :) I'm pretty happy with all my deals even though I did pay a little out of pocket. I think the overall value is pretty good for what I paid :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!