Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'm Participating in the Coletterie Palette Challenge

Colette Patterns Fall Palette Challenge
I've decided that my Me Made May projects will also qualify me for participating in Colette Patterns' Palette Challenge :) The challenge is designed to help you use fabric you have in your stash and have you put together a complete look and make it! Since I've had this whole project planned for so long, I knew it would be perfect. The challenge is really just supposed to serve as a motivation to get things done. In order to participate, we are supposed to complete a mood board for our look, so here is mine:
Aren't those shoes cute?! I found them on modcloth, of course. Sadly I will not be able to purchase those actual shoes, but I have a cute pair of lattice style white heels that will go nicely with my look. Same goes for the cute cardigan up there - I will be wearing my tried and true 3/4 sleeve white cardi from Target :) Also, wouldn't the skirt look super cute with a crinoline? I don't know if I will be able to make that happen immediately, but I aspire to have a good crinoline on hand for the vintage styles I am planning. Anyway, if you would also like to participate, just click the colorful button above to be directed to the site :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!