Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bloom Review: Lily. B Multi Action Rescue Ultra Eye Cream

Who doesn't love a good eye cream? I am always intrigued by the different products on the market that fall in this category and this month Bloom introduced me to a new brand: Lily. B. I already posted my review of their Red Tea Defense Booster Hydrating Serum (and I loved it). This product is no different in terms of what I thought of it.

As a gal in her late twenties, I am starting to pay more attention to preventative skin care. Before this last birthday I never really worried about 'fine lines and wrinkles', but I can no longer deny that they are starting to make an appearance on my face. Such is life. While I'm not really thrilled about seeing signs of aging, I am glad that I finally woke up about it so I can begin a skin care regimen to stay fresh and young looking as long as possible :)

I have been using this product morning and night for the last month and I am really happy with it. It keeps my skin moisturized under my eyes which helps my makeup spread smoother (it helps me cover my dark circles well). The main thing I loved most about this product is the scent! I know that sounds like a silly thing to love about an eye cream, but it's an added touch that really makes it feel like a more luxurious product. I actually look forward to putting it on just before bed so I can have that nice scent as I'm falling asleep :)

I really didn't know how to show pictures of me using this product since it soaks into your skin clear and you really can't see it at all. So, this time you will just have to take my word for it :) This cream is wonderful to put on and coincidentally it only takes a small amount with each application and the bottle is quite large so this would last for a very long time - making it definitely worth the price in my book. One of the only things I didn't really notice a difference on was my under eye circles, but I've come to accept that about my eyes. My dark circles are from allergies and other internal issues, so I've never found a skin care product that can fade them. It does make it easier to apply concealer to help hide them a bit though.

I give this product 4 out of 5 stars: I really enjoyed getting to use this product. It feels great, doesn't leave me greasy and helps to prep my skin to apply my makeup. It also smells fantastic and really just feels like a special treat for my skin. I'm really happy to have an under eye product that doesn't make me feel like an old lady for using it :)

If you are interested in learning more about Lily. B products, we will be having a Twitter party tomorrow (8/14) at 2 pm est :) Just check out hash tag #beautychat to get involved in the conversation. Also, everyone who participates in the Twitter party will be eligible to win a signed copy of Colbie Callait's new album (and Colbie herself might even make a tweeting appearance!).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!