Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Bloom Review: Pixi Beauty Lip & Line

This was one of the more intimidating items in my Bloom Ambassador box this time. I'm not a big lipstick wearer. I always wear lip balm, sometimes tinted but never a really solid lipstick. Add my fear of lipstick to the really dark color of this one and I was really not loving the idea. But I gave it a go anyway.
It actually doesn't look nearly as bad as I thought it would. The shade goes well with my skin tone. It is much darker in person then it looks in the photo, but at least it 'goes'.
As far as the lipstick itself goes, I actually really liked using it. It has great coverage and goes on very smooth. It also lasts really well. A little would come off on my straw when I drank, but it didn't affect the coverage and I wore it for several hours before needing to re-apply. I think if it was in a lighter (more me) color, I would really like this product, but in this color (called Orchid Rose) is just not for me.

I give this product 4 out of 5 stars! I had mixed feelings overall, but they were all related to the color. The product itself was great - it applies smoothly and evenly with great coverage. It also lasts a really long time (even through eating). I know if I had it in a lighter color, I would really love it! I highly recommend picking one of these up!

Go here to learn more about this product or to snag one for yourself!

*I received the Pixi Beauty Lip & Line for free to facilitate my recive, but all opinions expressed are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!