Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Free Presidential Candidate Quiz on iSideWith.com

Normally, I would never dream of discussing politics on my blog. I don't want to start any type of debate at all, but I am a big believer in we as citizens of the US being informed voters. In fact, being informed and making your decision is more important to me than who you vote for - as long as it is truly your opinion and not someone else's :)
I came across this simple political quiz on Facebook and was really surprised at how accurate it is. I will admit that a few of the points aren't 100% correct, but it is a great way to get a good feel for what each candidate stands for in this coming election. It tells you the percentage you side with each one (and believe me you will be surprised by some) as well as stats like which state sides most with which candidate, etc. Pretty neat stuff for a quiz that takes maybe 10 minutes if you really think about the questions.

So, if you would like to give this test a try, go to iSideWith.com. It's completely free and you can choose to post the results to your Facebook wall and compare your percentages with your friends. *Keep in mind - there are extra questions you will have to access at the bottom of each category. Be sure to answer those. Also, to the left of the questions will be a slider bar that you can use to state if that issue is Most important, Somewhat important, Less important, etc to you to get a better calculation. And if the question isn't a yes or no answer for you, click on Choose Another Stance to see other options and get a more specific answer.

I thought this was fun and very interesting and what a great way to see where you really stand on the issues :)

Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. I took the quiz and I found it interesting. I had a feeling how I sided but it's nice to see it calculated for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!