Thursday, October 4, 2012

Oh My Gosh, I Won!

Remember a few months ago when I posted about which picture to post for the Craftsy contest? Well, it turned out that I could submit all of the pictures (which I did) and I just received an email last night saying that ...
I WON! Hooray! My photo isn't on the actual Craftsy site. It's on Sympoz.com which is the parent company of Craftsy :) And honestly, they picked the photo that was my least favorite, but WHO CARES! I GET ANY 5 CRAFTSY CLASSES FREE! The classes were what I was really after so frankly they can use my photos for whatever they want :)

As anyone who reads my blog even occasionally would know, I am a total Craftsy addict and I really wanted those 5 classes. Now that I have them, I have no idea which ones I'll get. Oh, the pressure! lol I can't wait to learn some new cool skill on Craftsy with my winnings. Sorry for the braggy post, I was just so excited that I had to rub it in my readers faces share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!